NFRC rebuilds Roofing Suppliers Group with fresh members and new Chairman – Builders Merchants Journal
The National Federation of Roofing Contractors announced the members of its newly formed Roofing Suppliers Group at its annual supplier conference to be held at the Institute of Directors on Thursday, September 23.
The RSG plays an important role within NFRC, providing strategic direction and input to the board on behalf of its supplier members.
The newly formed group hopes to support ongoing supply chain communication and engagement with product availability and pricing, as well as support the industry with emerging challenges around net zero and digitalization, as well as construction and product safety.
The following are now members:
- Andy Williamson—SIG (PRESIDENT)
- Richard Aldred—Sika
- Nigel Blacklock—Bauder Ltd
- Robert Hardstaff—EJOT UK Ltd
- Mark Harris—Radmat Building Products Ltd
- Kevin Jones—Metal Solutions Ltd
- Paul Reed—Marley Ltd
- Barry Saltmarsh—Spanish Slate Quarries Ltd
- Paul Simpson Recticel Insulation
- John Sinfield—BMI UK & Ireland
- John Spittlehouse—Euroclad Group Ltd
- Colin Wells—Keylite Skylights
A team from Southern Sheeting has raised more than £6,000 for the homeless charity Crawley Open House…